By strategically removing the fat that keeps your well trained muscles hidden, we allow your own muscle definition to shine through, achieving a more athletic, younger look.
For example, creating a chiseled six pack.
As for every new client, everything begins with the assessment that Dr Fasano is able to provide during the initial consultation.
This enables us to create an approach tailored to your body.
From a mild improvement to a dramatic change, we are here to make you fall in love with your body again.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE PROCEDURE?
• Just as the standard VASER liposuction, the tumescent numbing solution is infiltrated across the area we wish to treat. This will allow the ultrasound energy and heat to propagate, melting the fat while stimulating the skin to produce more collagen and structural proteins.
• Dr Fasano will contour, define and sculpt the areas, allowing your muscles to appear more defined.
• In case there is the need, the harvested fat will be used to minimize previously existing indentations, cellulite dips, sunk scars and other aesthetic issues.
Dr. Fasano is proud to be one of the few cosmetic surgeons in the UK who takes over the care of patients who were left with visible botched results from previous liposuctions and he tries his best to offer revision surgeries at very reduced prices.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Following your procedure you will come in for several follow up appointments.
The first one, after 7 days after the operation will allow us to remove any drain that was inserted at the end of the procedure as well as monitoring your healing process.
The second one, after 6 weeks, will allow Dr Fasano to evaluate the treated areas free of any swelling and post operative transient complications.
The third one, after 6 months, will enable us to appreciate and discuss the final results.
We pride ourselves of the best post operative management. That is because after your operation you will undergo lymphatic drainage massages with our well trained masseuse, taking advantage of the latest technology such as ultrasound therapy, radio frequency treatments, suction & negative pressure therapy, phototherapy and biodermogenesi.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM A HIGH DEFINITION VASER LIPOSUCTION OF THE ABDOMEN?
• A visible, natural six pack. Allowing your own muscles to finally shine through.
• A great confidence booster result.
• Achieve a more sculpted, chiseled and muscular body
• Finally getting rid of the stubborn fat that covers a well trained abdomen.
• Tighten skin with poor elasticity.
• A quick recovery time with a mild transient swelling
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
Patients seeking a high definition of their muscles through VASER liposuction have to understand that there are multiple aspects that come into play when thinking about the final result.
Factors that need to be taken into consideration are:
– The volume of fat covering the muscle print to the procedure.
– The skin quality and the muscle tone of the patient before the procedure takes place.
– The compliance with wearing the compression garments and elastic binders following the procedure.
– The intrinsic ability of the treated tissue to produce more structural proteins in reaction to the heat and ultrasound energy of the VASER probe, as well as the RF energy and Helium Plasma released by the Renuvion Machine.